Site Meter

Friday, October 25, 2013

Mr E Goes Green



















"Dare I say it, there is a huge gap between the green party and other parties. I would love to vote for a party that leans green but there would need to be some sensibility about it. At the moment all I see is a green monster that grows more angry and radical, the more power it gets."
Mr E.
Long-time supporter Mr E comes clean with this comment elsewhere on the interweb, where he declares his desire to vote green but reveals his nervousness around the boldness with which the modern Greens operate. I say to Mr E, relax. Feel the Force. And stay off the Tory blogs - they are poisoning your mind. If I were you, Mr E, I'd ring Dave Kennedy (Louisa Street, Invercargill), the man most likely to be Invercargill's Green candidate at the coming election, and make a time to have coffee together and talk with him about what the Greens are doing and what their aspirations are. You'll not get the real oil from me, as I'm a provocateur, but Dave's a sensible fellow.
That's my best advice. 

No comments: